What you should look for….
- Something intricately contrived, especially something that ensnares or entangles.
- A complex, interconnected structure or arrangement.
- often Web The World Wide Web.
- To plan out in systematic, usually graphic form.
- To have as a goal or purpose; intend
- To create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner.
Web Design is more than the sum of its root definitions. Your web design company should both know and demonstrate their knowledge of this. Pro Look Ink provides practical & functional web designs. The Internet is accessed today by more than just personal computers. Cell phones, pocket pc’s and televisions are but a few of the modern electronics used to get information.
The W3C have set forth the standards that will allow access to Internet information both today and even 25 years into the future. Techno babble aside, any device capable of accessing the Internet should be able to read that data in a suitable fashion to its function. Pro Look Ink uses these standards for all of our work. Both modern browsers and smaller Internet appliances can easily access the information.
Does this practicality & functionality cause a sacrifice in physical appearance? No, in fact it allows for more artistic presentations and can, with the simple update of a file, completely change the look of your site.
Contact PLI today for your free estimate.
Today there are many different ways of creating a website, perhaps even a solution for every single website. Choice, that is the question. Choosing the correct solution for your website is one of the most difficult decisions you have to make. For the smaller business, budget may be the primary factor. A website can be a make or break for a small business. Will it provide return on the investment? Will it present the proper image of the business? Where do we begin? These are but a few of the questions that many businesses and organizations seek the answers to when deciding to make the move to an internet presence.
Pro Look Ink addresses each clients needs as if they were completely unique. We analyze similar websites, find the best points of each and then incorporate them into a solution that not only provides its own identity, but also services the needs of your visitors. From blogs to business, Pro Look Ink has the solution for your website needs.
Here are three key principles we follow to help make sure you receive the most from your investment.
We will work with you to find the right combination of services and applications needed to create your website. We have experience working with simple business sites that provide essential information on products and services, up to powerful e-commerce websites allowing you to sell featured products online.
Once we have identified the right fit for your business, we will create a plan to clearly communicate what tasks need to be completed and by whom, identify any dependencies so tasks are completed in the right order, and establish a timeline for having your website operational. Taking the time to make sure all information is clearly communicated allows everyone to work together toward launching your website.
Time to get to work on creating your website. Provisioning your website is a very rapid process that allows us to focus most of our time and effort on the final stages of setting up your website. Our goal is to empower our customers with the tools and knowledge needed to manage their website without needing a full time developer or content writer. Even if your goal is to work with third party resources to manage your site and content, we still want to make sure you are prepared. Knowing what to expect, what to look for, and what information you need to prepare will help keep you running as efficiently as possible.
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration: Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
- Special savings apply only to first year of registration. You must purchase entire section to qualify for special savings.
- The final price may differ because of additional sales, fees, and promotions.
- Products will automatically renew until cancelled. You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your account.
- Change of registration may require a fee for certain domains.
Standard SSL (1-Site)
Protect 1 site.
- Domain validation
- SHA-2 & 2048-bit encryption.
- Boost SEO rankings
- Fast issuance in 5min
- Display HTTPS & padlock
- Security trust seal
- Support unlimited servers
- Free unlimited reissues
- $100,000 USD warranty
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Bring more traffic to your website with Search Engine Optimization.
- Search Optimization: Improve search engine rankings with keyword and suggested topics tool
- Keyword suggestions: Get personalized phrases and words to add to increase traffic to your website and help it rank better.
- Tracking your ranking: Track the progress of your website’s rank on Google over time
- Create your sitemap: Customize, create and submit a site map to aid search engines in crawling your site.